Saturday, January 1, 2011

2010 gone but not forgotten

2010: learned how to be a paramedic on my own
worked with am amazing emt for my first couple of months
learned how to teach other emts
gained new friends and work buddies
gained a new best friend
moved out on my own
had a pediatic full arest save
took a road trip and and hit eight states in that process
was a bridemaid for a close friend
had a unresponsive,apnec, vt with pulses come back after cardioversion
amazing trip to belize
tougth three emt skill classes
Dancing!!
found out my sister-in law was preganant
first time to vagus
got to work with many emts
found out my sister in pregnant
a thanksgiving full of family and friends at the main
got a close friend as my permanent emt partner
spend three days with my best friend from georgia
on my 25th birthday caught a STEMI that i deverted to LLUMC
christmas with my family and friends!!
NYE: 15 calls but enjoyed seeing all mybuddies form work and at the hosptals

Jan 1, 2011: sitting in my warm bed drinking an orange wheat

Prasie the Lord for His MANY blessings this year!!!!! Lord may this next year be full of blessing, fun, adventure, tears, sweat, blood..may it be full of life and may we not forget the reason, the value and the importance of life!!!

"trust in Him" psalm 37:5

i love ya Lord!!!
HAPPY NEW YEAR ALL!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment